THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND A NEWER MODEL EXISTS.
The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i4: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
Input power: 10W
Output voltage: 4.2V +-1% / 1.48V +-1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Dimensions: 139mm x 96mm x 36mm
Weight: 156g (without batteries and power cord)
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
Car adapter required for 12V Charging.