Powered with 14 high intensity CREE LEDs, this light bar features CREE reliability and power. The LBS2-30 is the second generation single row and comes with a male Deutsch connector for easy integration into existing wiring harnesses. It has easily adjustable pivoting brackets for vertical alignment with the included allen wrench and comes with the necesary mounting hardware for easy bolt-on installation. Please note that this light requires moving air to cool properly. It is not designed to be used stationary.
- Power consumption: 140W
- Upgraded 14 10W CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- Raw Lumens: ~12,600 lumens + 15% for XM-L2
- Current draw: 12.1A @ 12V; 4.6A @ 24V
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Color temp: 6000k
- Lens made of impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Aluminum housing
- Waterproof to IP67
- Male Deutsch connector
- Spot Beam (8 degree), and combo pattern available.
- Height: 76.39mm (3.00 inches)
- Width: 763.5mm (30.06 inches)
- Depth: 86.5mm (3.41 inches)
Female Deutsch Connector Not required if you purchase a wiring harness or if you already have a wiring harness with female Deutsch connectors.
Single/Dual Light wiring harness (30A rating)