The S Mini Baton is the smallest CR123A battery compatible flashlight ever produced by Olight. The limited edition premium materials used are Copper and Titanium in various finishes and colors. Powered by one CR123A battery, the S Mini has four levels of brightness plus a strobe mode and covers a range from 0.5 to 550 lumens. Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens. The S mini uses red copper and titanium alloy as its body material and has six different versions to choose from. This is a premium flashlight reflecting refined workmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology.
- Utilizes a cree XM-L2 LED paired with a high light transmission rate TIR Optic lens.
- Two color temperatures: cool white on the copper versions. Neutral white for the titanium and stainless steel versions.
- Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens.
- Gradual brightness change: When the light is turned on or off, the light will gradually fade on or off to not strain the eyes during brightness changes.
- Highly scratch and corrosion resistant through PVD processing.
LED: Cree XM-L2 CW
Modes: 550-300/ 60 / 12 / 0.5 lumens
Runtime (CR123A): 1.5 - 120 min / 8.5h / 64h / 30 days
Beam Distance: 361ft / 110 m
Peak Beam Intensity: 3,000 cd
Water Resistance: IPX-8 (waterproof up to 2 m)
Drop Resistance: 5 ft / 1.5 m
Battery Type: 1 x CR123A / 1 x RCR123A
Weight: 1.73oz / 49.0g (Excluding batteries)
- Body Length: 2.15in / 54.5 mm
- Bezel Diameter: 0.83in / 21 mm
- User Manual
- CR123A Battery