Thrunite Ti Hi XP-L HI 120 Lumens (Cool White)
Availability: In Stock
- Small but powerful one AAA EDC LED flashlight, ideal for both daily life and outdoor use.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L HI LED to make the max output up to 120 lumens.
- Titanium alloy body with polished finish, and OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Four output modes available: Firefly, Low, High and a hidden Strobe.
- Convenient twist switch for one hand operation.
- With a reversible stainless steel pocket clip, for convenient to attach the Ti HI to the brim of your hat to act as a headlamp for use.
- With a metal keychain ring, for easy to hang the Ti HI light on your backpack, key ring and anywhere you want to increase its EDC potential.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Battery: 1 * AAA battery (not included).
- Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*Ni-MH/900mAh):
-Firefly (0.08 lumens /120 hours),
-Low (10 lumens /6.5 hours),
-High (120 lumens /30 minutes),
-Strobe (120 lumens /1 hour).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 711 cd.
- Beam Distance: 53 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
- Material: Titanium alloy body with polished finish.
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
- Weight: 14.3g (without battery).
- Dimension: 70mm(length)*14mm(head diameter).
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 80℃.
- Accessories: 2 x Spare O-rings, 1x Keychain ring.
- Turn ON/OFF
Easily twist the head to turn on /off the light. Tighten the head for ON and loosen it for OFF.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, turn off the light and then turn it on in 2 seconds to change modes.
- Memory Function
Keep the light off between 2 and 10 seconds and then turn it on, the light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Strobe.
Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to low mode.
- Hidden Strobe
Screw on and off the head for 6 times to activate hidden Strobe.
MANUFACTURED BY :