Designed for flasholics only, ThruNite TN32 UT LED Thrower Flashlight adopts an advanced CREE XP-L HI LED to give max output up to 1150 lumens, and features smooth reflector to give perfect beam and throw. The TN32 UT also has a streamline design and very beautiful body, with the bass circuit warehouse to provide better heat dissipation performance. Moreover, it weighs only 653 grams and is very convenient to carry on, making it ideal for tactical, searching and rescue purposes.
- Adopts advanced CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Brass circuit housing provides better heat dissipation performance.
- Max output: 1150 lumens.
- Max beam distance: 1043 meters.
- Working voltage: DC 8V-13V.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Reverse polarity protection design to well prevent from improper battery installation.
LED: Cree XP-L HI
Max output: 1150 lumens
Max throw: 1043 meters
Modes: 0.4 lumens (400 days), 11 lumens (13 days), 178 lumens (21 hours), 438 lumens (7.6 hours), 738 lumens (3.8 hours), 1150 lumens (2 hours), Strobe (1150 lumens / 6 hours)
Batteries: 3 X 18650
Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meters)
Impact resistance: 1.5 meters
Type 3 hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
201.70 mm (length)
79 mm (Bezel diameter)
Weight: 653g (without batteries)
Holster, lanyard, spare o-ring