- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- Cree MK-R LED technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
LED: CREE MK-R with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Runs on: 4 x 18650
Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
Strobe(6510 lumens /137 minutes), Turbo(6510 lumens /119 minutes), High(2280 lumens /194 minutes), Medium(785 lumens /587minutes ), Low(116 lumens /54 hrs), Moonlight(1.6 lumens /33 days).
Max output on the TN36 NW is a bit lower than the TN36 CW
Peak Beam Intensity: 22400cd.
Max beam distance: 299m.
Impact resistant: 2 meters.
Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters).
125.80 mm (length)
64 mm (Bezel diameter)
Weight: 390g (without batteries)
Holster, spare o-ring x 2